[NAFEX] Accessing NAFEX archives with password, etc.

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sat Dec 3 12:56:09 EST 2005

On Dec 3, 2005, at 12:11 PM, tanis cuff wrote:
. . .

> I also wonder: if I want to show a great posting to someone, like
> forwarding
> good info to another gardener, do I need to get permission from the
> poster,
> the list guru, or both?

The copyright belongs to the author unless he has explicitly given it
away,  so you ought to get permission from the poster.  There is a
"fair use" exception to copyright for "educational" purposes and
"reviews".  I think if you wanted to forward a small piece to a
potential NAFEXer to show them what they can get if they sign up,
that's probably legal without any formal permission, although it's
always polite to ask.

Ginda