[NAFEX] Accessing NAFEX archives with password, etc.

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:11:11 EST 2005

Thanks Pete.  Yes I was able to find it's not as confusing nor difficult as
it first seemed.  The "NAFEX instructions" or "canned instructions" are at
the "To subscribe..." line in the tag which is added to each posting-- see
#### below.  You sign in, and there are the archives, just like they were
before!  I was worried by your previous post that one would need to RE
sign-in for each archive page one clicked, but only if the screen/window is
closed (click X in upper right corner), and then archive access is desired
again, do you need to sign back in.

Now the only problem is how to get non-NAFEX members & non-listers to find
the organization and maybe become paying members.

I also wonder: if I want to show a great posting to someone, like forwarding
good info to another gardener, do I need to get permission from the poster,
the list guru, or both?