[NAFEX] ibilio archives

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu Dec 1 17:36:01 EST 2005

Hi,

Yes, yahoo and hotmail are the playgrounds of spammers, and many anonymous
people who like to abuse the Internet.  No surprize there.

My ISP provides email scanning for virus and spam, and it labels all
hotmail account email as potential spam.

If I had the "flush spam" feature engaged I would never see mail from
hotmail accounts.  As it stands, I only earmark spam with a tag.  The tag
allows me to dump it into a secondary "inbox" of low priority.

Later,
Tom