[NAFEX] ibilio archives

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:30:37 EST 2005

I just double-checked, and yes clicking the archive link in either a
yahoo-mail account or Hotmail yields "page not available".

I barely follow Pete's instructions, below, but does that mean accessing
archive pages currently takes lots of computer time & fuss?  Is this the new
method, or will it be easier in the near future.  (My NAFEX notes are a mix
of paper & computer notes, but mostly a hand-written list of archive dates &
message names, organized by topic, to refer to archive when I need it.)