[NAFEX] pears' fall colors

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 16:08:39 EST 2005

A number of years ago I came across an article that may be of
interest. I think I may have gotten the article from the NAFEX
library, and I believe it was from the Journal of the Royal
Horticultural Society. The topic was fall color in pears. One thing
to keep in mind that fall color may not develop the same way in the
continental US as it does in England.

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich: