[NAFEX] Pomegranate

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 14:34:46 EST 2005

What is your normal low for the winter and do you have a snow cover most of the winter? 6B is supposed to be 0 to -5 (F). There are 3 or 4 varieties of pomegranate that can stand weather down to -5  (it also depends on the lenght of time of the low temperature) and a variety that stands being covered with snow all winter. They were orignally from Russia.
Richard Ashton
Brownwoood, Texas
7b/8a Central Texas