[NAFEX] Pomegranate

John Barbowski jbarbowski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:13:14 EST 2005

I just returned from Phoenix where for the 1st time in about 20 years, I had
a pomegranate. It was the size of a large grapefruit and cost $3.99 US -
never paid more than $.70 Cdn. I have never seen them this big and I just
had to give it a try. I now know what the 'Nectar of the Gods' is like. Give
me more "trouble" - please! Wish I could grow them here in Cdn Zone 6B just
north of Toronto.

I later purchased a regular sized one, the size of a baseball, and it was
just ordinary.

jb