[NAFEX] maypop/archives

Pete Tallman pete_tallman at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:47:00 EST 2005

I follow the NAFEX discussion through the archives instead of e-mail. I
noticed a change as described ("the page cannot be found") shortly before
Thanksgiving. I figured it was something I did to my PC or a temnporary
holiday condition traffic blocker, but it has not changed. I had to go
through the lists.ibiblio.org page to get back to NAFEX, then go through
NAFEX list password authentication. I now need to re-authenticate on each
new browser window. Google search result that once opened a NAFEX discussion
item from the NAFEX archive now yields "the page cannot be found". If this
is not something I did, I would venture a guess that Google will be shut
out, and new viewers finding NAFEX from this route will be extremely rare or
absent.

Pete Tallman
Longmont, CO