[NAFEX] ground cover raspberries

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 30 21:01:43 EDT 2005

I don't know, but I suspect they would.  The outward movement seems to
be more a matter of how the plants grow than a depletion of materials.
Only roots of a certain age seem to put up the shoots really well.  It
also takes several years for the old areas to start failing.  I didn't
follow mine long enough to be sure if the failure was due to lack of
nutrients or the area just being choked with old roots.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.