[NAFEX] ground cover raspberries

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 30 20:52:20 EDT 2005

Remember, these things originate in a climate that pretty well kills
off most disease in the winter, if only because nothing lives
aboveground for the disease to overwinter on.  You might find the
AllFieldBerry (their original Swedish name) to be susceptible to
disease.  Or it could be so different that disease doesn't like it.
You'll just have to try them to find out.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.