[NAFEX] ground cover raspberries

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Apr 30 20:44:59 EDT 2005

Hmmm, I have some blackberry fungus in the wild plants in my yard and
all the nearby neighbors' yards.  I forget the name, but the leaves get
yellow dusty stuff, and the plants languish and produce very few
berries.  So I don't plant blackberries.  It doesn't bother the
raspberries.  Do you suppose this is susceptible?  Of course, it is
pretty different.

thanks,

Ginda