[NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Sat Apr 30 19:35:07 EDT 2005

You know, I admit to having used Roundup on poison ivy last year too.  I
would not crow about it, though, knowing or even suspecting the collateral
damage it does.  It is a choice I would probably make again today, but it
saddens me to poison the earth.

I might even be capable of killing a man in self-defense. And I suppose I
would be relieved if I turned out to have the strength to defend myself. But
I sure as hell would not rejoice in it.