[NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy

Richard Kruse richkrus at gvtel.com
Sat Apr 30 18:42:12 EDT 2005

One of the things that brings smiles to me is my use of Roundup last fall.
My amelanchiers were so full of thistles last year I hard to remove at least
a ton of material to make room for picking.
Last fall I sprayed the rows with roundup after the leaves had fallen from
the berry plants.  Virtually nothing is growing that is of the broadleaf
weed or grass weed nature under the berries.  I have done this in previous
years but have failed to make a point of doing it for last few years.
Yea Roundup.
Dick