[NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:57:56 EDT 2005

Try RoundUp (and by the way it can be bought in the generic form now-- less
$$ to Monsanto) on poison ivy in the second half of summer.  Right before it
turns color for fall.  But don't bother if conditions are droughty.

Tanis Cuff, s.WI, Amelanchier & plum flowers getting tired, pear near full
bloom, apples starting.  (Actually, first apple flowers in my plantings
opened 3 days ago, but these cold days have things in limbo.)