[NAFEX] apple trees unusual color

Richard J. Ossolinski osso at acadia.net
Sun Apr 24 08:03:40 EDT 2005

Richard, Naomi, et. al.,

Hi, Richard O. here.  Wish I could be of some help to you, but alas, my
own trees suffer from myriad bark disorders, none of which has, as yet,
been positively identified.  Most of the trees seem otherwise
unaffected, however, and continue to produce respectable fruit.  Here's
hoping your reddish-brown trees are nothing more than reddish-brown
trees.

Richard
Gouldsboro, ME Zone 5