[NAFEX] tropical Idaho

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Sun Apr 24 00:54:15 EDT 2005

You can.  I did not do it right so I had a lovely ornamental but they did
grow.

We also have peaches, plums,cherries and can grow some magnificent melons.
The local nursery offered Pakistani Mulberries this year.   So I decided to
chance it.

 By the way Lucky Pittman...I have the cuttings up in my son's room.  he has
some heavy duty computer equipment up there which generates lots of heat.
they cuttings are beginning to leaf out already.
Naomi

  _____