[NAFEX] mulch (was gypsum)

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:00:29 EDT 2005

Jute BACKING is OK and will decompose, but what if the other fibers are
artificial?  I've seen some big messes from this.

Wood chips from an arborist:  try to get them from a pile that's been
sitting a couple years.  Verticillium and probably other diseases travel
well in fresh chips.

Tanis, s.WI, full of dire warnings today