[NAFEX] Correction to web address for Upper Midwest Organic Tree Fruit Growers Network

Deirdre Birmingham deirdreb at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 20 16:50:22 EDT 2005

Another NAFEX member has graciously helped me realize that I had a typo in
my previous email regarding the web address for the Upper MIdwest Organic
Tree Fruit Growers Network.  I submitted this in response to Del Stubbs
query as to any forums for organic tree fruit growing.

The networks webpage is: www.mosesorganic.org/treefruit/intro.htm.  (I had
info rather than intro.)  We can also be more easily found by just going to
the home page of MOSES and clicking on the link to organic tree fruit
growers.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

--Deirdre

used to change other email options):