[NAFEX] bagging fruit other than apples

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Wed Apr 20 12:40:08 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:10:46 GMT, you wrote:

>Several people have had success w/ bagging apples for protection from insects, but has it been tried on pears, peaches, apricots etc?  Just curious.
>
>Also,  what is a source for plastic baggies in quantity and inexpensive?

Packaging and shipping/mailing suppliers sell them very
reasonably.  (I get a lot of catalogs from various
packaging/mailing suppliers and I see plastic bags listed
there at low prices.)

You could Froogle for them.  (Froogle = new feature of
Google, that will list desired items by price.)

http://www.froogle.com

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.