[NAFEX] Reliable nurseries that sell container citrus

athagan at atlantic.net athagan at atlantic.net
Tue Apr 19 07:12:25 EDT 2005

I'm not much for mail ordering plants but there is one that many
people in the Garden Web Citrus Forum like well.

http://www.briteleaf.com/

Their prices are good and they have a nice selection.

The nursery that I buy quite a lot of my citrus from is Just Fruits &
Exotics -

http://www.justfruitsandexotics.com/

They do mail order but I go there in person.  I've always liked what I
got from them.

.....Alan.