[NAFEX] Precocity

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon Apr 18 23:35:11 EDT 2005

Wow, I'm jealous that you can worry about stuff like that.  I've been
waiting years for my apples to flower.  I'm not using the most
precocious rootstock (M111, Antonovka, and some random wild crabs) and
I probably don't have enough sun. . .

Oh well, my 3 year old apricot is covered with blooms today.  I, too,
am hoping it doesn't get too cold.  I'm pretty sure the blooms survived
a light frost last year.

Ginda Fisher
zone 6
where we are bound to get another frost or two.