[NAFEX] Reliable nurseries that sell container citrus

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Apr 18 23:25:57 EDT 2005

I just lost all my kumquats & calmondins in a house fire,  all 6-8
years old from seed, all just starting to flower.  I'm wondering if
someone can recommend reasonally priced grafted cultivars from someone
reputable online.  I don't have the patience to wait another 6-10 years
to grow new ones from seed....  There's a few that I know of such as
Edible Landscaping but I'm looking for something a bit more affordable.

~mIEKAL

"Down on your knees man, there are violets!"
-- Wordsworth