[NAFEX] Precocity

Michelle Horner shelly2 at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 23:14:11 EDT 2005

So I would like to know if you guys are hearty enough of heart to pluck off
all those blossoms?  I remember doing just such about 10 years ago on one of
my first dwarf apples, under the advise of this or some similar group!  I
think my lip trembled a little as I pulled off all the blosssoms.  Its kind
of that "tough love" sort of thing, when you think about it.  ;)

Michelle Horner zone 4/5  SE WI
(Goldcot apricot in full blossom--please, God, don't let it freeze)