[NAFEX] organic forum

Deirdre Birmingham deirdreb at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 18 22:53:27 EDT 2005

Del (and anyone else interested) -

There is a new forum:  The Upper Midwest Organic Tree Fruit Growers.
So there are other crazies (certified and non-) out there.
I don't know where you are located, but perhaps it will be of relevance.
Just notify me if you wish to join the list-serv (it is too quiet), come to
field days this summer, the first being May 4 near Madison,WI, or receive
our newsletter.
The first two issues as well as more info on the Network are available at
www.mosesorganic.org/treefruit/htm.org.  I am also happy to mail you the
newsletter(s).

--Deirdre

Deirdre Birmingham