[NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:23:14 EDT 2005

Del,
Don't know if it's a concern in your area, but I had a buddy who was in
grad school at USF at Tampa FL, and he told me about a big wallboard
manufacturer there who had huge stacks of wallboard just sitting out on the
back side of the property, because of some glitch in materials procurement
which resulted in the manufactured product containing/emitting excessive
radioactivity, making the product unsalable.  Don't know how long the stuff
sat there - heck, it may still be there 25+ years later.

Lucky