[NAFEX] Cornus Mas (hardiness)

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Apr 18 09:28:48 EDT 2005

I'm in the Driftless area, half way between Madison & LaCrosse...   I
would call this zone 4b but then I'm on the ridge.

I have some smuggled seeds from Romania that I'll be planting out, but
I haven't tried any of the Russian cultivars.  All of my stock is from
the legendary Bear Creek.  Geez, I miss that company.

~mIEKAL