[NAFEX] Cornus Mas

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon Apr 18 08:19:38 EDT 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 4:18 AM, lee reich wrote:

> Here's the source list for Cornus mas from my book Uncommon Fruits for
> Every Garden.
Thanks!
>  Does C. mas get the sudden oak death?
I don't think anyone knows all the plants that can carry sudden oak
death just yet.  It seems to cause a minor infection with non-descript
symptoms on a bunch of stuff, including blueberry and maple.  Sort of
like Chestnut blight, which apparently lives on almost everything,
which is why American Chestnuts are still coming down with it, despite
there not being enough American Chestnuts to sustain a fussier disease.

Ginda