[NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sun Apr 17 11:31:23 EDT 2005

After burning, wouldn't there still be glass in the ash?  And other
than being bad to breath, and irritating to the skin, is fiberglass all
that toxic?  I would think that in a landfill, fiberglass would sit
fairly benignly, neither escaping into the nearby air/water/soil not
especially damaging anything else.  I've never thought of fiberglass as
an especially potent or dangerous toxin.

Ginda