[NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Sun Apr 17 09:57:27 EDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:51:29 -0400, you wrote:

>the sheets strength and someone who claimed that over 100 chemicals are
>added into the glue, paper and gypsum to provide fire-retardance and other
>qualities. If you break a piece in your hands you will see the fibres. One
>fellow said he ran it in small pieces through his woodburning stove first to
>eliminate everything but the gypsum, and then spread it on his pastures with
>the ashes.

So he's burning something with 'over 100 chemicals' - I bet
that it didn't do his neighbors (who have to breathe the
smoke) much good.  I cannot fathom why people are stupid
enough to do something like this: or uncaring enough about
the environment and other people.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.