[NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 08:39:34 EDT 2005

Thanks for the commentaries: regarding stuff breaking up and blowing around - the two
4'x4' test pieces I laid  3 years ago have simply dissolved into the soil, and they did
an admirable job for a couple years of smothering weeds next to the trees ( the other
short term use for  sheetrock) which of course a powder wouldn't do. I appreciate the
heads up on organic certifying agency objections. Which leads to a question: I'll be
growing 'organic' - whether I am certified or not, a personal bent of mine.  From the
restrictions I have seen I think I'll be certified crazy if I do get 'certified'! But I
figure I might as well reap the extra $ per pound if indeed I already deserve the
classification. Since this is not a forum for organic growers can someone recommend an
online forum for such discussions? thanks, Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN