[NAFEX] Change the subject line

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 07:41:50 EDT 2005

Subj:   Re: [NAFEX] Cornus Mas
Date:   4/17/2005 6:16:07 AM US Eastern Standard Time

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:28:25 -0400

I've read about this too and it worries me.  We have a good-sized oak tree in
our front yard:  our only sizeable tree.  It shades the house in summer.

Is there anything that people can do to prevent this from killing their oak
trees?

Hello everyone,

How will someone searching the archives for Sudden Oak Death find this under
the subject line of Cornas mas?  Sure makes it difficult at best. Please, for
the sake of future readers searching particular subjects use a properly titled
subject line.

Jerry Lehman
(Not the web master, just self appointed grouch)