[NAFEX] Cornus Mas

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Sun Apr 17 07:15:33 EDT 2005

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:28:25 -0400, you wrote:

>Any advice on good cultivars, and/or good people to buy from?  I prefer
>to buy from east of the rockies, partly because the shipping is less
>stressful for the plants, and partly because I'm afraid of sudden oak
>death.  (Although I suppose we will all be seeing that all too soon.)

I've read about this too and it worries me.  We have a
good-sized oak tree in our front yard:  our only sizeable
tree.  It shades the house in summer.

Is there anything that people can do to prevent this from
killing their oak trees?

Pat

--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.