[NAFEX] gypsum / sheetrock

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 13:44:20 EDT 2005

I disposed of a smaller amount of trash drywall by scattering it under trees which
had weeds/vegetation underneath.  Volume of sheetrock was not enough to smother
weeds, and I never even thought about the paper blowing away; I guess the weeds
trapped it all.  Average size of sheetrock pieces was maybe 6" sq.