[NAFEX] Amphibian Decline

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Sat Apr 16 05:03:05 EDT 2005

Jim,

A frog disease moved through northern Minnesota about 20 years ago,
decimating frog populations in many areas, including near my parent's place
on Crosslake.  It's only been the last five years or so that I have started
seeing frogs at their lake place again.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI where apricots are nearly done blooming.