[NAFEX] Orchard Bees Hardiness

Jim Notkey nottke1 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 21:46:45 EDT 2005

Del,

Here in the piedmont of NC, my apples and pears are about 1/4 into bloom
and the Orchard Mason Bees are about 1/2 hatched out, so my suggestion is
to be patient.  Usually all my bees have emerged by April 17, but they are
a few days late this year.  While we have had days in the 70s, it will get
down to 34 here tonight.

Jim

used to change other email options):