[NAFEX] Seek "Laroda" a late-flowering plum scions

DocKW at aol.com DocKW at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 08:24:13 EDT 2005

Charlie;
I have Laroda which is indeed an exceptional plum;  It gets black knot here
badly and I am having a time keepin my two trees alive.   It may bloom late for
a plum, but here in my marginal zone 5 it has fruit only once every few
years.....but i LOVE the flavor, worth trying.
I also have elephant heart which is also a wonderful blood red flesh plum
with outstanding flavor.
Both scions available at your request next winter.....buds already out for
this season.
Karl Olson  zone 5 SW Connecticut