[NAFEX] Source for rubber grafting/budding strips?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Apr 12 20:59:32 EDT 2005

Get some Tanglefoot and smear bands of it around the trunk and limbs to
trap the pests as they climb up.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Apr 12, 2005, at 5:36 PM, Pete Benfield wrote:

.grafted about 30 persimmons so far this spring and am having a
caterpillar problem. They climb up the stock and eat the emerging buds
from
the scion.
I never saw anything take place like this before. It makes for an
upsetting
experience.
Anyone have any tips on how to stop this?
Thanks
Pete in South MS

__