[NAFEX] fruits that like wet feet

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:49:36 EDT 2005

a little more awake now...

The other reason I wouldn't plant blackberries is because they can be very
vigorous, long arching canes reaching way beyond where you want them, and
spread by rhizomes-- worse than elderberries.  I think the swamp rose &
aronias & some viburnums also have rhizomes, but easily discouraged by
mowing.

Try searching "raingarden fruit shrubs", [genus] wetlands, or similar.  More
ideas there.