[NAFEX] Frost resistance

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 00:40:16 EDT 2005

Could someone jog my memory of a substance that has been discussed on this forum a couple
times  - I think it was some form of seaweed extract? sprayed on blossoms it was to
impart a few degrees of frost tolerance. We are having an exceptionally warm April for
the Upper Midwest and it is quite possible now to have trees bloom - then see hard
frosts. I'd like to look into this material if I could just get a name to go on. thanks, Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN