[NAFEX] April 5 and already an embedded tick

joanrrosenberg at aol.com joanrrosenberg at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 20:17:46 EDT 2005

Charley, lyme is not funny and it comes with parasites worse then the lyme.  Get on the doxycycline NOW.  Start taking pycnogenol 60 units/day.  Stay on the doxy for 2 months.
Stay on the pycnogenol for 6 months.   If you start feeling weird, it could be the parasites.  Email me if so and I can tell you what I used to dump them.  I survived late stage lyme/parasites, but it almost killed me.