[NAFEX] Ticks and Lyme's

BRosholdt rosholdt at erols.com
Fri Apr 8 16:35:07 EDT 2005

My husband and I got the vaccinations available several years ago.
There is much speculation about whether or not they were any good, but
we were going to be outside working building our house/orchard/garden in
the woods for several years, and didn't want to be rubbing ourselves in
Flowers of Sulfur all the time, so we were vaccinated.  It was expensive
and not necessarily 100%, but I'll take even an 80% coverage.  The deer
ticks are pretty bad here.

I checked that Odom site about the tick twisters.  I want one retail and
the only source they listed was "vet clinics".

Barbara Rosholdt
Z6-7 Virginia