[NAFEX] Elderberries Question

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Fri Apr 8 15:13:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Last fall I created a website of all of the elderberry resources (book,
extension publications, articles, and websites) I could find pertaining
to elderberry culture (not so much on the medicinal qualities, just
growing and pest control).

With this thread, I looked through the links and couldn't find many
images of the varieties mentioned, but hopefully the culture and pest
control information will be of assistance to some of you.

Website:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/Fruit/elderberry.shtml
<http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/Fruit/elderberry.shtml>

----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and
Enology Center,
Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus
Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/
AgNIC Viticulture site:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Email: srt175f at smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC