[NAFEX] Old Sprayer?

Joe Hecksel jhecksel at voyager.net
Wed Apr 6 23:03:47 EDT 2005

> > Wear a disposable Tyvek suit.
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> I realize these suits are supposed to be disposable, but how many
uses can
> you get out of one?

I am into my third year on my first suit.  I spray about 3 times a
season.  I just hang it in the barn.

> Are they waterproof?

Hmmmm.  I am not competent to answer that.  I think they are "non-
wicking".

I also have a nose-and-mouth filter.  The feeling of spray wetting my
lips is very un-nerving to me.

> I was just looking at them with attached hood and elastized cuffs and
> wonder if a quick hose down with fresh water when done spraying is
> practical for multiple uses.

I never bothered.  They unzip.  I keep that dirty, old exterior on the
outside when I put it on.  Spray the trees.  Take it off and hang it.
Run into the house and shower with cool water and much dish soap.

--
Joe Hecksel
Personal Webpage http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel