[NAFEX] Clove Currant-- early dormancy?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:03:52 EDT 2005

Ditto mine.  I've also wondered if it isn't a leaf disease, but the over-all
health doesn't seem effected.  Big healthy shrub except for early senescence
[sp?].   I might take some samples of any lesions to the local diagnostic
lab, if others are interested.  (As far as I know my shrubs are the one
clone w/in a couple-few miles, and they don't produce fruit.)

tc, s.WI