Sam BrungardtRe: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question

David W Hausmann wizard2468 at juno.com
Wed Apr 6 18:42:30 EDT 2005

Dear Sam,
        Thank you for the info.  They will probably be seedlings,
everything I have received from them so far has been, including the
blackberries, except for the willows I bought, they were all cuttings.
Thank you again for the information.  Have a Good One!  Love, Peace and
Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

                                                       Be Cooool!