[NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits

Dylan Ford dford at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed Apr 6 13:16:51 EDT 2005

Folks, For what its worth...I met a veterinarian (sp?)  years ago who had
come up with a theory that cats personalities and behavioral traits could be
roughly predicted by their color. I don't recall many of the details, but he
alleged that grey cats tended to be energetic hunters. Dylan

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.