[NAFEX] Clove Currant

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Wed Apr 6 17:52:19 EDT 2005

Well, thank you all for your input.  I have such little space that it's a pity not to be able to know for sure what I'm getting before I get it.  If anyone has spare suckers of a very fragrant, reasonably productive, and tasty one, please let me know!  If not, I guess I'll just take my chances and order one each from 3 different nurseries.  I'll let y'all know how it comes out.

Regina