[NAFEX] New member joining the list.

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:39:20 EDT 2005

This got me thinking about watering/ irrigation.  Before last year, s.WI had some
dyr summers in which we (especially the sandy soil people) had to give supplimental
water to everything planted in the previous 3 years!  This is a lot of irrigation if
you've spent every spare minute planting new stuff for 3 years!  Does anyone know of
any guidelines for planning for not planting more than can be taken care of, if
conditions turn unfavorable?

(Welcome!  Didn't mean to sound negative in the above.  It just seemed like a place
to toss in the question for dialogue.)