[NAFEX] Clove Currant - propagating

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Apr 6 16:08:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

Crandall roots easily, and suckers even better.  Root it like a grape
cutting, or in middle summer use a spade to sever a sucker from the
mother, and then transplant it in the fall if the sucker survives.

You do not need a mist bench.

You can also set up a nursery trench in the fall, and as soon as the plant
is dormant take cuttings and place them in the nursery trench.  Many will
root by spring.

Later,
Tom