[NAFEX] finding the resident at an address when fruit exploring

Bruce Wittchen herenorthere at lycos.com
Wed Apr 6 12:48:35 EDT 2005

Someone wanting to contact the resident of property can try Infobel's reverse address search at http://www.infobel.com/usa/wp/addsearch/.  It isn't as complete as it could be, but it's the best free search I know.
Bruce Wittchen
Zone 6, 1/2 mile outside Hartford, CT, where I'll spray dormant oil as soon as the neighbor moves her car